From Alexios Giotis <alex.gio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fop AFP / How to embed Verdana font in afp file ?
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2012 13:16:47 GMT
Try to use the free IBM Type Transformer for Windows [1] to transform a TrueType font to an
AFP raster or outline font. You might find some other AFP tools at [2].

[1] http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=psd1P4000840
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-fop/AFPResources

Alexios Giotis

On Jun 28, 2012, at 3:52 PM, Christian Pestel wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to embed Verdana font in my AFP file. How to do that  ?
> I have Windows Verdana TrueType font installed on my workstation.
>
> Is there a Fop tool to convert Verdana TrueType to Verdana AFP raster or outline ?
> or do you know an openSource converter ?
> or do I need to sell AFP Verdana raster font or AFP Verdana outline font from IBM or
Terrapin or else ?