From Bernard Giannetti <thebernmeis...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Still having trouble loading fonts at runtime - suggestions?
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 22:29:48 GMT

Hi Phillip,
I have written a desktop application which, on start up, refreshes a cache of fonts (using
FOP code) and subsequently allows the user to refresh that cache by hitting a button (again,
calls the same FOP code).
See attached.
When the application starts up I call FOPManager.refreshFonts( false );

Before allowing the user to initiate a print, I call FOPManager.isReady()
 When the user forces a cache update, I call FOPManager.refreshFonts( true );
My fopConfiguration.xml is standard and doesn't do anything fancy.

Cheers,
Bernard.