From Bernard Giannetti <thebernmeis...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Still having trouble loading fonts at runtime - suggestions?
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 22:20:49 GMT

Hi Phill,
I make a call to FOP itself to find the fonts - see FOPManager::InitialiseFonts in the code
from my first reply.  The magic line is
SortedMap<?,?> fontFamilies = new FontListGenerator().listFonts( ms_fopFactory, org.apache.xmlgraphics.util.MimeConstants.MIME_PDF,
fontEventListener );
I've looked at the FOP internal code and they simply squirrel through various directories,
based on the current OS, to find font files.  I call this code and then simply cache that
information.
I suspect to add a font in at runtime you'd need to configure that in the FOP configuration
file - never had to do this myself.

Cheers,
Bernard.