From Robert Meyer <rme...@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject RE: Help needed on Image rendering
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2012 08:33:09 GMT

Hello,

I took a slightly different approach to Luis and created an Eclipse project and ran your code
from there. I can confirm Luis's findings and got similar output messages on my console.

I did not make any changes to either the code, XML or XSL apart from changing the image directory
location. The only errors I were regarding missing images that were not present in the images
directory.

I have attached the generated PDF to this e-mail.

Regards,

Robert Meyer