From "Amaral Oliveira, Talita" <talita.amaral.olive...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Fop 1.1rc1- Maven Bundle
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 13:23:26 GMT
Thank you for the prompt answer.
Do you know if there is already a fixed date for the final release?

Kind Regards,
Talita

From: Glenn Adams [mailto:glenn@skynav.com]
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2012 2:38 PM
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Re: Fop 1.1rc1- Maven Bundle

yes, in the final (non-candidate) release of 1.1
On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 7:36 PM, Amaral Oliveira, Talita <talita.amaral.oliveira@intel.com>
wrote:
Hi!

As this is my first e-mail to this list I hope my question is not out of place. ☺
I would like to know if a maven bundle for FOP 1.1rc1 is in plans to be deployed (as stated
in the Release Mechanics of FOP – last point in the list: http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/dev/release.html)
or if this won’t happen until the next release.

Many many thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

Talita Amaral-Oliveira
Mobile and Communications Group
Intern - RD CE SWA ME

Phone: +49(0)89 99  8853-22971
talita.amaral.oliveira.at.intel.com

VISIT US AT: http://www.intel.com

Address:
Intel Mobile Communications GmbH
Am Campeon 10-12
85579 Neubiberg
Germany

Intel Mobile Communications GmbH
Managing Directors: Prof. Dr. Hermann Eul (President), Christin Eisenschmid
Registered Office: Neubiberg
Commercial Register: Amtsgericht München HRB 186928

„This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be subject to legal or some other
professional privilege. They are intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s).
If you are not the named addressee(s) you must not use, disclose, retain or reproduce all
or any part of the information contained in this e-mail or any attachments. Any unauthorized
use or disclosure may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please inform
the sender immediately and delete it and all copies from your system and destroy any hard
copies of it.“