From rsargent <rsarg...@xmission.com>
Subject Re: Does FOP-1.1rc1 change handling of RGB values?
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 20:52:12 GMT
Chris,

I'm not sure how to read this.  Are you endorsing string-replace as the way
to go to get cmyk into the pdf or was that meant to be tongue-in-cheek?

I was about to switch over to using rgb-icc since we have two colour
profiles in play.  If you're suggesting that string-replace is preferrable,
then I really have to get the correct(ed) strings from somebody.

Chris Bowditch wrote