From Rob Sargent <rsarg...@xmission.com>
Subject Re: spurious indentation with (small) text lose
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2012 15:05:20 GMT
Drats!  It's 100% reproducible here with necessary fonts.  Should I post
the pdf?  Lend you the fonts?

Note that fop1.1rc1-VH has been tried but production is still using fop-1.0.

We have multiple cases in production.  Also a variation of the problem
which is losing two paragraphs when the flow extends over multiple
textless pages.

Ever desparate,

rjs