From Giuseppe Briotti <g.brio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FOP 1.1rc1 strange tablecell content behaviour with text-align=right
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2012 14:05:49 GMT
Hi Glen, hi Pascal! Thanks for yours replays.

I don't know if this is a problem related to cell width or table
width, probably you're right, but it seems to me that the width is ok
contains such text. Anyway I checked the table width and I add more
space to the rightmost cell, then I performed some more tests.

All tests are performed with FOP 1.1rc1 and I added some background
color and removed overflow="hidden" to show what happens.

The page-width is set to 209.9 mm (A4).

The region body is set with left and right margin to 6.5cm, thus the
available space is 8cm.

For instance, the first table has these sizes (computed the widths of
1st and 3rd columns, the width of 2nd column is computed by
difference):

2.5mm + 64.69417mm + 12.80583mm = 80mm

The table width is always 8cm, and the column widths are computed
accordingly. The rightmost column cells are with text-align="right".

The C_Comm-1 r25.info.1.1.wref document is obtained from the original
FO and the C_Comm-1 r25.info.1.1.noref document is obtained from
the same FO with elements fo:page-number-citation removed.

Note that due to the hidden removed, now the left and right border of
the main block are visibile: this is in case a 2 columns layout is
required,
to obtain the middle vertical line to separate the two columns.

Probably I missed something, but this seems to me related to the
computed area for page number citation.