From Luis Bernardo <lmpmberna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How CMYK Color can be used in FO?
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 22:41:11 GMT

Someone may correct me if I get this wrong, but I think the issue is
that you are using cmyk() inside SVG, not FO.

The error you get is thrown by Batik, not really FOP. I think the
documentation needs to be clearer about this.

You can check that by adding a background-color="cmyk(1, 0, 0, 0)" to
the block element that contains the SVG, FOP will handle the
background-color as advertised.