From Wilhelm <wilhelm.me...@fh-kl.de>
Subject Re: Anything like "syntex" for fop
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 11:39:58 GMT
Am 16.10.2012 09:36, schrieb Pascal Sancho:
> Hi,
>
> I don't know what is syntex.
>
> FOP features PDF accessibility (see [1]). That could help you.
>
> [1] http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/1.1rc1/accessibility.html

Not really: what I am looking for is a way from the coordinates on a
pdf-page back to the docbook-xml element producing this part of the pdf
page. Thats what synctex is for: the pdf-viewer of texworks can switch
back to the correspondant latex-element producing a specifc element in
the pdf output.

--
Wilhelm