From Luis Bernardo <lmpmberna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: fop -version to include version number with svn_trunk?
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 22:27:22 GMT

If you checkout from trunk shouldn't you get trunk? Unless you checkout
one of the branches, but none of them are pegged to a particular
version, AFAIK. I think they were created off trunk.

In any case, looking at the Version.getVersion() in the current trunk,
it seems that any branch created off trunk will return the branch in the
version.