From Pascal Sancho <psancho....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fw: Word secability on character #176
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 07:33:18 GMT
Hi,

I'm not familiar with hyphenation patterns. As a starting point, you
can read [1].

That said, you can insert a WJ char (Word Joiner, ie: &#x2060;) where
you want no break, in your case, just before the '°' character. FOP
behaves as expected with it.

[1] http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/1.1/hyphenation.html#patterns

--
pascal