From Pascal Sancho <psancho....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adobe reader doesn't display graphic data
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2012 14:50:24 GMT
No problem, Victor;

One can help you if you supply information and material witch can help
to reproduce issue.
As other projects, FOP website proposes a starter kit. See [1].
If you encounter some problem when running FOP, this list is the right
place where to ask.
FOP website gives an overview on how to get help: here [2].

[1] http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/quickstartguide.html
[2] http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/gethelp.html

--
pascal