From Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>
Subject Re: XML to PDF on AIX
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 02:15:30 GMT
For FOP 1.0, you need Java 1.4 or newer. For FOP 1.1RC1 and the upcoming
1.1 (as well as current nightly builds), you need Java 1.5 or newer.

FOP provides a built-in mechanism to perform XML to XSL-FO translation
using a supplied XSLT file. See the documentation at [1].

You don't provide enough details to determine what problem you're having on
your linux server. What version of FOP? What is your input XML/XSLT files?
What command line options did you use? What is console output?

[1] http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/quickstartguide.html