From franck FIMBEL <ffim...@gmail.com>
Subject page-position="only" in conditional-page-master-reference
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2012 15:07:50 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to use the attribute page-position="only" in
a  conditional-page-master-reference in order to produce a different page
header if the document has only one page (if I understood correctly, it
applies if the page is the first and the last page of the document at the
same time).

<fo:page-sequence-master master-name="Section_1">
        <fo:conditional-page-master-reference master-reference="Single"
page-position="only" />
        <fo:conditional-page-master-reference master-reference="Multiple"
 />
    </fo:page-sequence-master>

Unfortunately, using the attached fo and fop trunk, it does not work as
expected.
I get the header for multiple page even if I only have one page in the
final output document.

If I change the attribute to last, it works fine.
 <fo:page-sequence-master master-name="Section_1">
        <fo:conditional-page-master-reference master-reference="Single"
page-position="last" />
        <fo:conditional-page-master-reference master-reference="Multiple"
 />
    </fo:page-sequence-master>

Is there something wrong with the way I use this attribute.

Thanks in advance for your help

--
Franck