From aemitic <aemi...@hotmail.it>
Subject FOP memory growing with a lot of <page-sequences>
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2013 11:09:21 GMT
Hi,

I noticed that FOP (any version) uses a constantly growing amount of memory
when creating PDFs. Even if using very small <page-sequence> blocks and no
forward references.

Please refer to this stackoverflow question which contains a small java
program that replicates the issue.

How can I limit the amount of used memory when transforming to PDF an FO
file with a huge number of <page-sequence> blocks? (> 250000)

Thanks for any help