From Luis Bernardo <lmpmberna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FopFactory in Trunk
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 14:56:03 GMT
I assume you refer to the jai_imageio.jar file. FOP does not depend on a
particular version. If the jar is available FOP may use it for some
particular formats. If it is not available, then FOP falls back to the
default image handler, if there is one, which may work or not (i.e., may
work for some image subtypes but not others).

If you provide your image maybe we can investigate what the problem is.