From cwulf <christoph.w...@jpool.net>
Subject Eliminating block's padding around an external-graphic
Date Sat, 10 Aug 2013 12:48:23 GMT
Hi,

I'm placing images with different heights into table rows. The highest image
within a row should define the height of the row. All other images are
centered vertically. The table-cells get a background-color, so when an
image's height is less than the height of the highest image of its row, one
should see the background-color above and below that image.

But I've noticed the background-color above and below the highest image,
too. Especially in rows with just images of definitely same size (where the
background-color never should appear) I can see a padding to the top and a
larger padding to the bottom.

So I made a simple test without a table:

The result is:

<http://apache-fop.1065347.n5.nabble.com/file/n39020/screen.png>

Altough *padding*, *margin* (and some other properties I tried to fix this)
are set to *0* for the *block* and the *external-graphic* there is still
some space above and below the image.

The result I expected would be something like this:

<http://apache-fop.1065347.n5.nabble.com/file/n39020/nominal.png>

What properties can I add to eliminate that (cyan) space above and below the
image?

Thx a lot in advance,
Christoph

P.S.: I am using FOP 1.0