From Bonekrusher <djs...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Greater than or Equal to symbol Fop 1.0
Date Sat, 16 Nov 2013 13:41:24 GMT
I wanted to follow up on this thread. After finally spending some time to
really see what was causing this issue, I noticed that on output from xml to
fo, the symbol was wrapped in a fo:inline with the text-declaration set to
upper-case. If I set the symbol lower-case, it works. Which makes sense if
there is no upper-case for the character, it renders as #.

So simple... I missed it.

Thanks for all the help.