From Alexey Neyman <sti...@att.net>
Subject Re: Aligning an Image Caption with the Image?
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2013 20:54:03 GMT
Jeffrey,

This is a mailing list for FOP. For questions like this, you're better off
asking at docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org list.

For control of the title appearance, including the alignment, you'd need to
customize the formal.title.properties attribute set. This [1], along with a
whole lot of other recipes, is described in Bob Stayton's "DocBook XSL: The
Complete Guide".

[1] http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/TitleFontSizes.html

Regards,
Alexey.