From Gonzalo Vasquez <gvasq...@altiuz.cl>
Subject Perfomance tweaks suggested
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2013 12:46:54 GMT
Hi everybody,

I've recently moved to using the trunk version of FOP instead of the latest release (1.1),
mainly due to performance issues, as I wanted to check if anything could be improved in the
code to get some performance gain, and I've actually succeeded in doing so. The performance
upgrade is no such thing 10x times faster but it is an improvement. I've only tweaked two
methods that I'd like to propose for commit to the trunk, how do I do so?

Regards,

Gonzalo Vásquez Sáez
Gerente Investigación y Desarrollo (R&D)
Altiuz Soluciones Tecnológicas de Negocios Ltda.
Av. Nueva Tajamar 555 Of. 802, Las Condes - CP 7550099
+56 2 335 2461
gvasquez@altiuz.cl
http://www.altiuz.cl
http://www.altiuzreports.com