From Ognjen Blagojevic <ognjen.d.blagoje...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incorrect leaders at FOP example
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 08:09:21 GMT
Alexey,

On 13.11.2013 21:46, Alexey Neyman wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 13, 2013 03:21:47 am Ognjen Blagojevic wrote:
>> I need to create leaders for TOC. I started with researching FOP
>> examples (examples/fo/basic/leaders.fo), but the generated PDF doesn't
>> contain expected results.
(...)
>> Are my expectations too high?
>
> Hard to say, since you didn't attach neither sample FO code, nor the resulting
> PDF. Leaders work for me with 1.1 on multiple Java versions, 1.6.x and 1.7.x.

Thank you for taking look at this.

I was testing with unmodified leader.fo example which is part of the FOP
distro. Here is FO file based on that example, and the resulting PDF. I
used FOP 1.1, Oracle JDK 1.7.0_40-b43 on Windows 7 64-bit (also other
FOP versions and OSes, but the result is always the same).

> Here's an example fo:leader I am using:
>
>   <fo:leader padding-left="4pt" padding-right="4pt"
>     leader-pattern="dots" leader-pattern-width="3pt"
>     leader-alignment="reference-area" keep-with-next.within-line="always"/>

The only difference I notice to FO file I attached are attributes
keep-with-next.within-line, padding-left and padding-right. Adding them
to attached example does not solve the problem in the resulting PDF.

-Ognjen