From Gonzalo Vasquez <gvasq...@altiuz.cl>
Subject Re: Batch output
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2013 21:49:53 GMT
Thanks Fatih for such a fast response!! Can you provide further details and/or references to
the processor you mention?

Regards,
Gonzalo Vásquez Sáez
Gerente Investigación y Desarrollo (R&D)
Altiuz Soluciones Tecnológicas de Negocios Ltda.
Av. Nueva Tajamar 555 Of. 802, Las Condes - CP 7550099
+56 2 335 2461
gvasquez@altiuz.cl
http://www.altiuz.cl
http://www.altiuzreports.com

El 21-11-2013, a las 18:47, Fatih P. <fatihpiristine@gmail.com> escribió:

> hi Gonzalo
>
> I had similar problems earlier but couldn't find a way around rather than generating
each in separate context. for 2nd part, implementing processor to generate these docs from
queue might work.

> On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 11:11 PM, Gonzalo Vasquez <gvasquez@altiuz.cl> wrote:
> One of our processes has to deal with thousands of documents in a batch process, either
for email sending, or for printing.

> Depending on our customers' needs, we choose from PDF, AFP and PS as output formats.
Now we are trying to move everything to FO generated documents, so we can you a single template
for all output formats.

> Several questions arise:
>
> On the email process (many files as output), do I have to deal with every document in
a separate context, or is there any fo-related trick to achieve this in a better way?
> In the printing process (single file output), is there anyway to feed the template just
once for all documents and the "add" the data to get a huge document with all the subdocuments
in it?