From Gonzalo Vasquez <gvasq...@altiuz.cl>
Subject Re: Content overflows the viewport
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2013 11:56:51 GMT
Yes Luis, I'm running trunk, but as Rob said, I'm not getting context (line, column) information.
How are you running FOP to get such feedback?
Gonzalo Vásquez Sáez
Gerente Investigación y Desarrollo (R&D)
Altiuz Soluciones Tecnológicas de Negocios Ltda.
Av. Nueva Tajamar 555 Of. 802, Las Condes - CP 7550099
+56 2 335 2461
gvasquez@altiuz.cl
http://www.altiuz.cl
http://www.altiuzreports.com

El 19-11-2013, a las 20:45, Luis Bernardo <lmpmbernardo@gmail.com> escribió:

> Are you using trunk?
>
> I get this with trunk:
>
> Nov 19, 2013 11:42:05 PM org.apache.fop.events.LoggingEventListener processEvent
> WARNING: Content overflows the viewport of an fo:block-container in inline-progression
direction by 540000 millipoints. Content will be clipped. (See position 490:64)

> Position 490:64, is line 490, character position 64.
>

> On 11/18/13, 4:05 PM, Gonzalo Vasquez wrote:
>> I'm getting several warnings like these:
>>
>> Nov 18, 2013 12:58:40 PM org.apache.fop.events.LoggingEventListener processEvent
>> Advertencia: Content overflows the viewport of an fo:block-container in inline-progression
direction by 540000 millipoints. Content will be clipped. (No context info available)

>> How can I properly identify the offending elements? Please consider that the FO is
XSL generated.