From Jeffrey Walton <noloa...@gmail.com>
Subject Floating an image (block right and wrap text)?
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2013 18:56:14 GMT
Hello,

I'm having trouble anchoring an image to the right margin and flowing
text around it. I'm using FOP 1.1 and I recently learned the
`floatstyle` attribute on a figure is not supported.

Does anyone know if this issue is fixed in HEAD?

Would anyone be willing to accept a PayPal donation in return for a
timely delivery of a source code patch? I'd be happy to provide a few
simple test cases. And I don't care about other object types - I just
need the figure.

Thanks in advance.