From Luca Bellonda <lbello...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cyrrilic font in Apache FOP 1.1
Date Sat, 16 Nov 2013 21:08:13 GMT
Hello, the error suggests that a bold font is required (700 is the weight).

I think that an entry for the Arial bold is missing in the configuration
file.

weight="normal"  means a numeric value of 400
weight="bold" means a numeric value of 700

http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/fonts.html#propdef-font-weight

http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/1.1/fonts.html