From Arian <armyofda12mnk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven + FOP 1.1
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2013 20:19:36 GMT
Hey Rob,

Thanks for quick response... Would I only be installing the fop.jar 1.1 I
got via the website into my local repository like below?

mvn install:install-file -Dfile=fop.jar -DgroupId=org.apache.xmlgraphics
-DartifactId=fop -Dversion=1.1 -Dpackaging=jar

Would any of these FOP dependencies also need to get added to local
repository, or just fop.jar would suffice?
avalon-framework-4.2.0.jar
batik-all-1.7.jar (i definitely use SVG in my pdf)
commons-io-1.3.1.jar
commons-logging-1.0.4.jar
serializer-2.7.0.jar
xalan-2.7.0.jar