From Arian <armyofda12mnk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven + FOP 1.1
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2013 21:11:09 GMT
Maybe I could remove the unneeded dependency from my project's pom.xml file
with an 'exclusion'. Tried this below and looks like it compiles now (not
sure if its 100% correct thing to do though, any thoughts?).

<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.xmlgraphics</groupId>
<artifactId>fop</artifactId>
<version>1.1</version>

<exclusions>
  <exclusion>
    <artifactId>avalon-framework-api</artifactId>
    <groupId>org.apache.avalon.framework</groupId>
  </exclusion>
  <exclusion>
    <artifactId>avalon-framework-impl</artifactId>
    <groupId>org.apache.avalon.framework</groupId>
  </exclusion>
</exclusions>
</dependency>