xmlgraphics-fop-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Gonzalo Vasquez <gvasq...@altiuz.cl>
Subject Re: Cyrrilic font in Apache FOP 1.1
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2013 18:23:01 GMT
Hmmmm..I'm using the trunk version for FOP, and methods seems to have changed their signature
:(

Gonzalo Vásquez Sáez
Gerente Investigación y Desarrollo (R&D)
Altiuz Soluciones Tecnológicas de Negocios Ltda.
Av. Nueva Tajamar 555 Of. 802, Las Condes - CP 7550099
+56 2 335 2461
gvasquez@altiuz.cl
http://www.altiuz.cl
http://www.altiuzreports.com
  


El 15-11-2013, a las 15:21, Amigo <et_soft@mail.ru> escribió:

> 
> Configuration cfg = cfgBuilder.buildFromFile(new File("/home/name/temp/fonts/userconfig.xml"));
> Fop fop = fopFactory.newFop(MimeConstants.MIME_PDF, out);
> fopFactory.setUserConfig(cfg);
> 
> 
> 2013/11/15 Gonzalo Vasquez [via Apache FOP] <[hidden email]>
> Same problem here! 
> 
> How are you telling your code to use such config file? 
> 
> Gonzalo Vásquez Sáez 
> Gerente Investigación y Desarrollo (R&D) 
> Altiuz Soluciones Tecnológicas de Negocios Ltda. 
> Av. Nueva Tajamar 555 Of. 802, Las Condes - CP 7550099 
> +56 2 335 2461 
> [hidden email] 
> http://www.altiuz.cl
> http://www.altiuzreports.com
>   
> 
> 
> El 15-11-2013, a las 14:47, Amigo <[hidden email]> escribió: 
> 
> > I have trouble on using Apache FOP 1.1 with arial font on ubuntu. 
> > 
> > Configuration file fonts.xml: 
> > 
> >   / <fop version="1.0"> 
> >    <base>/home/user/temp/fonts/</base> 
> >    <font-base>/home/user/temp/fonts/</font-base> 
> >     <renderers> 
> >    <renderer mime="application/pdf"> 
> >    <fonts> 
> > 
> >       <font-triplet name="Arial" style="normal" weight="normal" /> 
> >       <font-triplet name="ArialMT" style="normal" weight="normal" /> 
> > 
> >   </fonts> 
> >    </renderer> 
> >  </renderers> 
> >    </fop>/ 
> > Also tried using this: 
> > 
> > /<auto-detect/> / 
> > and 
> > 
> > /<directory>/home/user/temp/fonts/</directory>/ 
> > I am always getting: 
> > 
> > Font "Arial,normal,700" not found. Substituting with "any,normal,700". 
> > 
> > What should I fix in order to use Arial font? 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > -- 
> > View this message in context: http://apache-fop.1065347.n5.nabble.com/Cyrrilic-font-in-Apache-FOP-1-1-tp39595.html
> > Sent from the FOP - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com. 
> > 
> > --------------------------------------------------------------------- 
> > To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email] 
> > For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email] 
> >
> 
> 
> --------------------------------------------------------------------- 
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email] 
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email] 
> 
> 
> 
> If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
> http://apache-fop.1065347.n5.nabble.com/Cyrrilic-font-in-Apache-FOP-1-1-tp39595p39596.html
> To unsubscribe from Cyrrilic font in Apache FOP 1.1, click here.
> NAML
> 
> 
> View this message in context: Re: Cyrrilic font in Apache FOP 1.1
> Sent from the FOP - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message