From "Adams, Jennilee JC" <Jennilee.Ad...@standardbank.co.za>
Subject RE: Floating an image (block right and wrap text)?
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2013 04:24:32 GMT
Good day,

Do you perhaps know how to add an Editable text box , Radio button and Check Boxes to a XSL
Stylesheet that when the form is generated / rendered via Apache FOP into a PDF format –
it allows the user to enter text or check the radio button / checkbox before printing the
form.

We have been looking for a solution all over and you are my last hope. An easy solution would
do or if you could post the code of how to add in the Editable Text box, Radio button and
Check boxes to the XSL Stylesheet. In some instances the text box should also allow for multiple
lines to be captured.

I would really appreciate your feedback and assistance.

Kind Regards,
Jennilee

From: Rob Sargent [mailto:rsargent@xmission.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2013 12:16 AM
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Re: Floating an image (block right and wrap text)?

Sorry did mean to send it off-list, honest :)
On 11/04/2013 03:14 PM, Rob Sargent wrote:
Taking this off the list.

I just think the text generation is a separate problem form getting pictures into the product.
Once can make all sorts of constraints on where the text goes without including any images.

rjs

Generally the regions for each are carved out of the whole and