From Luis Bernardo <lmpmberna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changes in pdf tiff compression configuration has no effect on size of pdf generated
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2014 23:06:07 GMT

Note that the images use compression internally. If the image loader
selected by FOP to process your image is the default ImageIO one (i.e.,
not a native FOP image loader) the image will be uncompressed. If then
you turn off PDF stream compression, then yes, you should end up with a
much larger file.

Maybe you can explain why you do not want compression?