From szeak33 <szea...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tiff image - color distortion
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2014 20:57:49 GMT
Hi!

I do not agree with the colors, but these setting may can help for you:

"Another (optional) setting specific to the PDF Renderer is an output color
profile, an ICC color profile which indicates the target color space the
PDF file is generated for. This setting is mainly used in conjunction with
the PDF/X <http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/1.1/pdfx.html> feature. An
example:

<renderer mime="application/pdf">
  <filterList...

  <output-profile>C:\FOP\Color\EuropeISOCoatedFOGRA27.icc</output-profile>

  <fonts....

</renderer>"

2014-01-28 Valentina <valentina@tp.rs>