From Luis Bernardo <lmpmberna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tiff image - color distortion
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2014 09:34:18 GMT
TIFF can use JPEG compression, so it is likely that the issue is with JPEG
image handling even though it is a TIFF. But TwelveMonkeys also has an
imageio-tiff component so you can try both. Get the source from github,
build it (mvn clean install, I think) and place the needed jars in the FOP
lib directory. The fop.xconf does not need to be modified.