From Rob Sargent <rsarg...@xmission.com>
Subject Re: fo:table-row bleeds into footer
Date Sat, 08 Feb 2014 22:54:05 GMT
I think it doesn't have a page definition for what's to come after
"page-last".  As I see it there's some confusion about last page.  The
data you presented in fact needs to go to the next page so I don't think
you conditional pages is quite right.

I've had many layouts with different margin-bottoms.

Do you know the minimum number of pages you expect?  If so make specific
page-sequence-masters for that situation, then add the variable
page-sequence you have now.