From Pascal Sancho <psancho....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Set metadata to hint the PDF viewer not to scale the content when printing
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2014 08:34:34 GMT
Hi,

AFAICK, there is no such feature in FOP.

Currently, you can post-process your PDF with iText for that (see [1])

Also, you can open a Jira ticket to suggest this feature as Enhancement.

[1] http://api.itextpdf.com/itext/com/itextpdf/text/pdf/interfaces/PdfViewerPreferences.html#addViewerPreference%28com.itextpdf.text.pdf.PdfName,%20com.itextpdf.text.pdf.PdfObject%29

--
pascal