From MartinKl <klapec.mar...@hotmail.com>
Subject Loading fonts problem
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2014 12:07:18 GMT
Hello,
I have problems with loading fonts and the default fonts are used instead.
I´ve generated fonts metrics using TTFReader which is in FOP0.95. Then I
paste to our application and configured paths to it.

<renderer mime="image/png">

            <fonts>

weight="normal"/>

but everytime I run document generation from our application I always found
all fonts from config file in op-fonts.cache which means the fonts were not
loaded and wont be loaded againg.

I would like to ask if there a way how to get more information about the
problem? Some extended logging? Because I do not get what is wrong with it.

Thank you for your response.

Great Regards
MartinKl