From MartinKl <klapec.mar...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Loading fonts problem
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2014 16:11:05 GMT
Hello,

thank you for your response. About deactivation font cache.  The cache is
for fonts which could not be loaded so next time the apache fop wont try to
load the due performance issues. When I delete the cache font file and run
document generation the cache file is there again with my provided fonts (In
total commander default viewer is possible see the fonts and their paths).
So I am not sure why pdf generation goes oke and I get pdf/A-1b document
with this one error.

Thank you for response.
Great Regards
Martin