From MartinKl <klapec.mar...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Loading fonts problem
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2014 18:48:35 GMT
Sorry for not including previous conversation.

So how can I embbed all fonts to pdf file? I got it from these resources
that it is possible.

quote
/Note that FOP does not currently support "tagged PDF" or PDF/A-1a. Support
for PDF/A-1b and PDF/X has recently been added, however./

http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.95/output.html#pdf
<http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.95/output.html#pdf>

and quote
/Make sure all (!) fonts are embedded. If you use base 14 fonts (like
Helvetica) you need to obtain a license for them and embed them like any
other font./

http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.95/pdfa.html
<http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.95/pdfa.html>

Thank you all for help.