From rushabh <rushabh.ajm...@igate.com>
Subject Report Header issue when migrating from XEP to FOP
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2014 06:31:16 GMT
Hi ,

I am suppose to migrate XSLT Processor from XEP to Apache FOP. I am kind of
a new to FOP . I am facing a kind of formatting issue with header of pdf
report . Both the result defers when running in XEP and FOP . I have tried a
lot to resolve . I have attached XML and XSL file along with Resulting POC.
Can you guide me the problem please. ? in xsl of attachment i have added
fo:block here in Table:cell Tamplate which is not required to add while
running in XEP .. And i have puted background color to each row to
identify.. SO it is greatful if you can suggest me the issue ..

sample_XML.txt
<http://apache-fop.1065347.n5.nabble.com/file/n41027/sample_XML.txt>
sample_XSL.txt
<http://apache-fop.1065347.n5.nabble.com/file/n41027/sample_XSL.txt>
XEP_Output.png
<http://apache-fop.1065347.n5.nabble.com/file/n41027/XEP_Output.png>
FOP_Output.png
<http://apache-fop.1065347.n5.nabble.com/file/n41027/FOP_Output.png>

Thanks,
Rushabh
Software Engineer

<xsl:template match="report:tableCell">
        <extension:ifAvailable availability="{@availability}">
            <fo:table-cell>
            <fo:block>

                <xsl:for-each select="@rowSpan">
                    <xsl:attribute name="number-rows-spanned">
                        <xsl:value-of select="string()"/>
                    </xsl:attribute>
                </xsl:for-each>
                <xsl:for-each select="@columnSpan">
                    <xsl:attribute name="number-columns-spanned">
                        <xsl:value-of select="string()"/>
                    </xsl:attribute>
                </xsl:for-each>

                <extension:ifAvailable/>
                <extension:alignmentAttributes/>
                <extension:borderAttributes/>
                <extension:paddingAttributes/>
                <extension:fontAttributes/>
                <extension:colorAttributes/>
                <extension:fontSizeAttributes/>
                <extension:withinContainer orientation="vertical">
                    <xsl:apply-templates/>
                </extension:withinContainer>

            </fo:block>
            </fo:table-cell>