From kdjantzen <k.d.jant...@t-online.de>
Subject FOP: unable to locate servlet-api
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2014 14:29:23 GMT
Hi,

when generating a pdf-file from an xml-file with fop I get the warning

[warning] /usr/bin/fop: Unable to locate servlet-api in /usr/share/java

Even though the result seems to be OK, I still would like to know what
the servlet is good for, whether I really need it, and where I would get
it from.

On one website it said one should install libservletxx.xx.
I did that but that did not help.

I am using Debian Wheezy with the latest version of fop.

Any help would be appreciated.