From MartinKl <klapec.mar...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrading fop 0.95 to fop 1.1 because of PDF/A-1b
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2014 08:44:14 GMT
Ahh I did not notice that because it is marked as "bug" not a new feature.
Sadly noone will allow me to use trunk version since there is still
development and I assume that the stable releases should be used for
commercial applications.

 I am getting from it that I am not able to use the path on v1.1 and the
validation error with fonts is still present.

Anymore suggestions for getting rid off the preflight validation error?