From MartinKl <klapec.mar...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrading fop 0.95 to fop 1.1 because of PDF/A-1b
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2014 13:47:54 GMT
Thank you all for responses and suggestions but it does not resolve problems
which I have.  Patches are applicable on trunk and application on fop v1.1
is not possible since changes in code.  I can not use anything under
development and in general I think modifying stable releases is not the best
practice.

Lets say that I would go over the xmp error with a promisse that next
release will fix it (even the release date hasnt been set up yet) but the
font problem still bothers me.

Any suggestion how to correct the validation error without modifying FOP?