From MartinKl <klapec.mar...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrading fop 0.95 to fop 1.1 because of PDF/A-1b
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2014 17:06:08 GMT
I've just fixed the XMP issue by applying a patch from here
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOP-2353
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOP-2353>

I needed to modify the patch a bit thought. I will try your way of fixxing
it.

One interesting things is when I create word with font arrial and in adobe
acrobat I convert it to be valid PDF/A-1b document. A font of the document
has same encoding, it is a subset and preflight tool doesnt complain at all
about anything. So I assume it is possible but I do something wrong or the
fonts I use are somehow invalid.

I've attached adobe preflight report with detail information about fonts.
List of CIDs missing in CIDSet of embedded CID font

TEST_002D_FOP1_1_report.pdf
<http://apache-fop.1065347.n5.nabble.com/file/n41119/TEST_002D_FOP1_1_report.pdf>