From Pascal Sancho <psancho....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XSL FO TO PDF
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2014 07:19:01 GMT
Hi,

I see 3 ways:
 - the simplest: FOP command-line, using System.Diagnostics.Process
 - FOP embeded: IKVM based solution:
    - compile all jar in a fop.dll using IKVM
    - you can then handle *all* java classes directly from c# (funny!)
    - recent IKVM gives good results, with SVG correctly rendered
(older versions did not)
 - FOP service; i.e. Tomcat based solution:
    - IMHO the best approach, since you can share FOP between Apps

Attached: C# solution using IKVM