From Pascal Sancho <psancho....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Formating issue with fop
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2014 14:15:16 GMT
Hi,

Your XSL-FO snippet is not very usefull, since truncated.

FOP job comes after the XSLT transformation.
You should pay attention on the XSLT process.
As you used XEP before, you may take the XSL-FO sent to XEP and feed
directly FOP with it.

Note: the FOP package comes with Xalan, but this is only for
convenience, you can use the one you are familiar with.

> Hi,
>
> The FO file is generating truncated only. I think this might be due to
> formatting error occured while transformation.
> But here i want to add something that, I am migrating from XEP to FOP. In
> XEP it's working fine. Whereas in FOP it doesn't . So i am able to locate
> the error in xsl file to fix. :(

pascal