From Pascal Sancho <psancho....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Report Header issue when migrating from XEP to FOP
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2014 08:57:52 GMT
Hi,

In addition to expected/issued output, please, you should provide
further information:
 - short XSL-FO (resulting from xml+xslt transformation).
Without this material, help you will be difficult.
 - FOP version

Both FOP and XEP provide extensions that do not have same scope or do
not work in the same way.
In addition, XSL-FO implementation coverage may differ in some points.

pascal