From mani <amkanth.dondap...@gmail.com>
Subject java.lang.IllegalStateException: fontLookup must return an array with at least one FontTriplet on the last call. Lookup: Calibri
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2014 20:17:55 GMT
why do we get this error
 java.lang.IllegalStateException: fontLookup must return an array with at
least one FontTriplet on the last call. Lookup: Calibri

when i'm trying to print a document in an application i'm getting this
error. we don;t use calibri font at all but still we are getting this
error. we have similar setup in another environment and it is working
there.

any help please!!