From Lembit Gerz <Lembit.G...@nortal.com>
Subject RE: Encoding problem with one specific letter and postscript
Date Sun, 12 Oct 2014 20:09:35 GMT
No, if I generate the PDF directly using the same data and font file, then all the letters
are displayed correctly and copying from the PDF is also possible.

From: Glenn Adams [mailto:glenn@skynav.com]
Sent: 12. oktoober 2014. a. 23:03
To: FOP Users
Subject: Re: Encoding problem with one specific letter and postscript

If you do try the same data using FOP generating PDF directly, then does the problem occur?

On Sun, Oct 12, 2014 at 1:42 PM, Lembit Gerz <Lembit.Gerz@nortal.com<mailto:Lembit.Gerz@nortal.com>>
wrote:
To add watermarks or other transformations to the document.
The current  setup is the following: generate postscript -> apply an awk skript to the
ps, that for example adds a watermark -> convert the ps to pdf.
I know it might be a hacky solution, but unfortunately changing this setup is currently out
of the question.