From Raj Singh <rajoca2...@gmail.com>
Subject need generic xsl design for dynamic pdf files
Date Sun, 23 Nov 2014 16:52:25 GMT
Dear team,
     I am new to java,xml and fop,plz guide me in my urgent requirement,
    below r d points for requirements
     1. I've to print pdf files using socket in java.
     2. I've to write such method which will contain three parameters
as input those would be
        filename with path,ip address and port.
     3. Based on those inputs i've to read the file(s) from app server
path, have to print the
        pdf file with as per the file content which can be anything.
     4. Some body suggested me to use xsl-fop, but in my case the file
name will be dynamic
        ,is there any method to desgin the generic xsl for any type of
file plz guide me

	you can reach at rajoca2011@gmail.com
Thanks in advance
Raj Singh