From A Gian <a.yan...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: RTF list numbering incorrect
Date Sun, 02 Nov 2014 21:00:11 GMT
Hello,I can reproduce the issue in  trunk, fop 1.0 and fop 1.1 using a simple fo (see attachments).
I am not really familiar with the rtf syntax but i  find it interesting, that the correct
is correct when opened with wordpad and not with microsoft office 2010.Thanasis

From: cyang@hrsg.ca
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: RTF list numbering incorrect
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 16:06:16 +0000

Hi all, I’m using Fop trunk (built on September,2014) to convert FO to RTF. I have a numbered
list in the FO , it worked fine when I convert it into PDF, but when I output it to RTF all
numbered as ‘1’, with no increment. Result in PDF:1. Greet the candidate and introduce
yourself, giving your name and position within the organization.2. Confirm the job for which
the candidate is being considered.3. Explain the purpose of the interview: to gather specific
information about4. Describe the interview plan Result in RTF(open in Word 2010) 1.    Greet
the candidate and introduce yourself, giving your name and position within the organization.1.
   Confirm the job for which the candidate is being considered.1.    Explain the purpose of
the interview: to gather specific information about1.    Describe the interview plan.   Data
in xml format <content>              <item type="num_list">
  <list-num>                           <list-item>
      <data><![CDATA[Greet the candidate and introduce yourself, giving your name
and position within the organization.]]></data>                           </list-item>
                          <list-item>                                  <data><![CDATA[Confirm
the job for which the candidate is being considered.]]></data>
        </list-item>                           <list-item>
              <data><![CDATA[Explain the purpose of the interview: to gather specific
information about]]></data>                           </list-item>
                  <list-item>                                  <data><![CDATA[Describe
the interview plan.  ]]></data>                           </list-item>
                </list-num>              </item>       </content> I’ve
searched mailing list and find someone else had same issue back in March, 2007. http://marc.info/?t=117411792200002&r=1&w=2
 A few bugs may related to this issue.https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOP-1292  // still
openhttps://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOP-1331 // closed Could anyone shed some light
on this, please? Thank you, Chen Yang